Frequently Asked Questions
General answers to your questions can be found here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
1. What is JAM Originals?
JAM Originals is a graphic design brand for athletic apparel. We offer unique designs in our graphical cartoon style on one time release collections giving you rare athletic clothing items, as well as more classic essential athletic apparel for active and everyday use.
2. How can I check the status of my order?
We will email you the tracking number for each respective delivery service, or if there are updates on the status of your order. Can't find the email? Click here to check the status of your order in your JAM Fam account.
3. Where do I put my discount code in?
Enter your discount code on the page before finalizing your order, after you've entered payment method information.
4. Why isn't my discount code working?
Some of our discounts codes require you to be logged into a JAM Fam account before using. Make sure you are logged in before using.
5. Where are we based out of?
We are based out of, and ship from Lancaster, Pennsylvania
6. What forms of payment do you accept?
Currently we only accept online payments via Mastercard, Amex, Discover, Visa, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Facebook Pay, PayPal, Shop Pay, Venmo and Diners Club
7. Can I pick up my clothing rather than have it shipped to me?
Currently we only offer ship to customer, although if you are in the Millersville, PA area you can contact JAM via email at email@example.com, or by the contact form here to meet at a drop off location.
8. How do I return my order?
We accept returns within 30 days of the customer receiving the order. If within the 30 day period then contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return label which we will email back to you within 48 hours. Once you receive the return label print it out and take to your local UPS/ USPS or FedEx location. Once we receive the package and verify it is in good condition we will send a full refund to you.
9. Where can I find product sizing information?
We are working on releasing sizing sheets for each product in the picture gallery for the item. Some products may not have the sizing sheet yet, but they are on the way if not there yet. We are sorry for the inconvenience but you can contact JAM via email at email@example.com or by contact form here to ask about an items relative fit if no sizing sheet is shown in the picture gallery for the product.
10. How do I exchange an order if I got the wrong size?
We do not offer exchanges at this time. If you’d like to make an exchange, simply return the unused goods back to us and make a new purchase for the item or items you want through our site.
11. What should I do if the order is damaged/ not in advertised shape?
We are are truly sorry for the inconvenience and we aim to fix any issue to maintain your trust in our brand. If found in this case contact JAM via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a quick explanation and a picture of the problem within 30 days of receiving the order. We will email you a return label for you to send the item back, once we receive the product we will issue you a full refund.
12. How do I take care of XYZ fabric?
- Acrylic knit:Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
- Wool(lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along the fabric).